Saturday, June 12, 2010

Plates

So... a blog I follow posted something from a blog that she follows, where all these people post a similar post. This week it was about plates. Since I love my everyday plates, I decided to play.

Photobucket

When we were registering for plates, this was actually the third one that we found, but I think it was way better than the first two (that got discontinued before we ever used them). We were looking for something simple, and classic, and blue, and this set met all of our expectations and more.

I still have moments where I look at them and think "Wow! these are so pretty, I am so glad we got them." Sad... I know... but I do really love my plates. I also inherited my mom's china, which I like as well, but I am too lazy to go downstairs and take a picture of it at the moment. They tend to come out at Thanksgiving and some Valentine's Days.

This post was first thought of by Kelly's Korner

1 comment:

  1. I think those are our everyday plates too, but now it is mixed up with a bunch of other everyday plates. They are nice plates.

    ReplyDelete