Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waking up at 3:00AM

Have you ever had those nights where you are really excited about something the next day, so you go to sleep, and then when you wake up you think Yay the day has made it! but then see the clock and its only 3AM so you have to go back to sleep and force yourself through a few more hours before you can actually wake up and enjoy your fantastic day?

That's my analogy for me right now...

Our Ireland trip has been postponed till later this month, possibly early next month. He still has to go, but his contact can't be there next week because she is recovering from an accident.

I took it really hard, because I don't like change, and I was really excited to be going Saturday, but there are benefits, and the bottom line is I am still going.

It is just like I got up at 3AM and have to sleep for a few more hours first... it will come... just a few weeks more...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the delay. Having your plans change at the last minute can be very difficult, and it just completely throws you off your game. I hope his contact is okay, and that there turns out to be some reason that going at the new time is incredibly more awesome than your initial plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there,just a few more weeks. Plus this way the weather will be a bit warmer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. there is a place called Trim Castle which is less then an hour from Dublin and it was absolutely DH and my favorite place in Ireland. It is huge and full of so much history. Here are 2 more links for more info
    http://www.irishtourist.com/details/trim_castle.shtml

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trim_Castle

    ReplyDelete