Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Four Random Photos and their stories

Photobucket


Okay, so this is totally random, and I am probably weird because I decided to take a picture of it, but what looks like just a bowl of yogurt with granola and fruit is actually the first yogurt that I ate entirely with fruit from our garden! All of the strawberries and blueberries in the picture were picked fresh from my garden before they went into my breakfast. Also, I am now eating plain yogurt with fruit and granola instead of already sweetened stuff.

Photobucket

Roxie LOVES carrots, and she loves them to the point that anytime we are making anything with carrots (in this picture he was grating carrots for carrot cake) she sits near us in the kitchen staring at the food in hopes that we will give her some (and we usually do). I thought it was so cute I wanted to share.

Photobucket

Sorry this is blurry, but it officially documents me joining more of the trendy world of fashion with my first pair of skinny jeans. I think they look pretty good on me, even though I was super nervous that they would make my legs look too long. This is thanks to my mother in law who (at my request) got me a ton of clothes for my birthday, and I think she has good taste (don't worry, she doesn't wear the young stuff, she just knows how to tell what looks good on people).

Photobucket

My girl cat Lily's favorite place to be right now is the sink. It is a trifle bit annoying if you were hoping to use the sink that she is currently laying in, but then you think AWWW how cute... and you use another sink.

1 comment:

  1. That is impressive! I planted blueberry bushes so I am hoping to get some berries this year.

    ReplyDelete