Monday, November 4, 2013

Mini Post 1- Grace's 2nd Birthday Party

This will be the first in a series of mini posts. When I post from my phone, which is all I have time to do these days, I have to stay on the blogger screen till I'm done with the post as it won't save if I exit out to do anything. I have started longer posts a number of times only to have an email I was waiting for show up, so I check it, and just like that, all my work is lost, and I don't want to do it again.

So I am going to try doing mini posts. Very short posts, just one or two pictures, a few sentences, so I don't lose what I've written.

October 17th marked one year since we became Grace's legal parents! Crazy! October 19th we celebrated her 2nd birthday, which was actually the 27th.

It was fun to have both sides of the family as well as friends come together celebrate her, and she enjoyed the attention a lot.

Present opening was amusing because she wanted to open and play with each thing she got, not open something else! We had to keep her from tantruming about it!

We let her dig into her cake as she pleased, which made the obligatory mess.

She is more blessed than she knows, as we actually took about a third of her presents to store so that she will get the new toy feel later with those when the excitement about the current toys has worn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment