Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mini post 5 version 2.0

Sigh, I wrote another post, but something went wrong. It may still publish at some point, and while posting pictures twice doesn't bother me, writing the same words twice does.

So, summary of last post: my kids are growing up fast.

In other news, besides exercising, I feel like I am getting back to my old self. One of the biggest steps in that direction is making dinners again.

I got a lot of enjoyment out of planning, cooking, and eating a variety of healthy meals. The freezer meals were very helpful, but were all somewhat similar, and we made two of each so it was pretty repetitive.

But now, I have Grace watch a show (her favorite is Barney), and either put Remington in his swing or in a carrier on me, and I can make dinner. It's been great!

Here are some pictures of the kids ( which are likely the same as the other post if it ever publishes).

No comments:

Post a Comment