Sunday, March 31, 2013

First Easter

Grace had her first Easter with us today, and we had a lot of fun.

Her morning started with her Easter basket from us.

 photo IMAG0062-5_zpseeeeaa05.jpg

Her favorite part was the eggs.

 photo IMAG0068-5_zpsa1d54352.jpg

 photo IMAG0074-6_zps8d68f361.jpg

Later on, we got her to try a piece of chocolate, and though she got it everywhere, she loved it!

For lunch, we went to my parent's house, where she got to meet a lot of relatives for the first time (our only exception to cocooning until April 20th).

 photo 024_zpsb1ac85e8.jpg
Here is Grace with both sets of grandparents.

 photo 003-1_zpsb0a7873a.jpg
Generations of moms (my grandmother, mom, Grace and I).

 photo 004-2_zps9d2ef9f3.jpg
Family picture.

At the party, my dad had a lot of fun blowing bubbles for Grace, which she also enjoyed.
 photo 014_zps71fcff02.jpg

Then we came home, and she crashed for a much needed nap.
 photo IMAG0290_zps00777d54.jpg

 photo IMAG0288_zpsa6cf291e.jpg
(this is her smile- mouth wide, usually making an aah sound)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Grace,

    I know you need to have some bonding time with your parents to get to know them but I want you to know I miss you and cannot wait to hold you in my arms and teach you things from your auntie. I keep thinking of all the things to do with you. I love you so much. Keep loving your parents and make sure your dad and mom and being good. I'll teach you how to beat mom at board games later. xoxo

    -Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete