Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Exceedingly, Abundantly...

20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

                                                           Ephesians 3:20-21

This verse is the only way I can put into words what I am feeling today! 

 Just yesterday, I was explaining for the hundredth time how we are optimistically hoping for February as the time she comes home, and thinking that our timer for our I-600 hadn't even started yet, since we don't have her birth certificate yet. 

 Today... we got an e-mail... our I-600 is approved!!!!!!!  I'm shaky, excited, and more than anything blown away by how radically this changes our timeline and expectations. What an amazing confirmation of us going on that trip without that document, the fact that it got approved without it. Wow. Just wow.

We are down to weeks now folks! I don't think it could happen by Christmas... (though so much of our process with our little girl has been faster than I thought, who knows) but it isn't crazy to think it might even be by the new year!  

Keep the prayers coming! God is powerful, and he is moving radically in our lives! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment