Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Running for a cause

I have posted about my running many times on here in the past, and any faithful followers know that I am running a half marathon in September and a full marathon in February.

Well, I decided that I didn't want all of my running to just benefit me. So, rather than joining one of the popular causes, I set up an account with razoo and am raising money for Adoption Advocates International since that is the organization that is near and dear to my heart. I calculated that between training and my actual races, I will be running over 300 miles by February 3, and decided to link all of the suggested donations to that number.

If you would like to support me in all my running and/or support Adoption Advocates, please consider donating any amount to help me towards my goal of raising 1,000 dollars for Adoption Advocates by February 3rd. There is a new ticker on the top showing my progress towards 300 miles, and the link to donate is right next to it. Even if you can't donate, I would love you spreading the word to others who may. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment