Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Interesting all encompassing title goes here

The last two CSA's have been pretty typical... We have been getting a lot of broccoli, and one day in these last couple of weeks, I had us make pot stickers (pictures below) and they turned out great! We have also eaten broccoli bison (like broccoli beef) and it tasted amazing... really enjoying the Asian foods I've been making with the broccoli lately.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo journal of making pot stickers (to be fair, Blake did most of the work... but it was because he didn't trust me to help :-D )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of Roxie's space turned into a raised bed for beets and eggplant:
Photobucket

Our blood orange tree (one of my valentine's presents from last year) has its first flower!
Photobucket

and our older orange tree has ripe fruit:
Photobucket

That's it for tonight... my photo story of our most recent food related items. I just finished my 6th book for 2011... so maybe now I'll find time to do that long post I have mulling around my brain before I start book 7. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment