Monday, March 2, 2009

Mistress Mary Quite Contrary, how does your garden grow?



March is here! Blake and I have spent this past week getting our garden ready for spring. We have a whole bunch of plants and I am so excited to see them grow and mature into a lot of food for us!

Up at the top of these pictures is our raspberry plant, which is really a raspberry stick at the moment (on the left) and our lime tree. Our lime tree used to be on the patio, and then little Roxie thought it would be fun to destroy it one day. It had limes and everything! That was a bad day, but the good news is that it has been recovering well. As you can see, there is a lot of green. No limes yet, but lots of green.

The second picture is of our strawberries. My dad put them together for me, and there are tons of little green strawberries to someday grow into lots of delicious fresh strawberries for me to eat on my cereal and ice cream yum!

The third picture is a view of the rest of the garden. We will have zucchini, onion, tomatoes, green beans, lettuce, and peppers in that area. I am so excited about all of the things growing, and hopefully I will have enough to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment