Sunday, March 6, 2016

Kid's pictures from 2016 so far

I spent a lot of time this morning looking back with nostalgia at the posts that I wrote when we had the adventure to get Grace home three years ago, and then when Remington was born that year, and I love those posts. I love that I have such a real record of my emotions and what was happening at that time. This last year my blog has sadly been neglected, and as I looked back at the last few posts I have done, I tend to not focus on my kids, which I know many people want to know about. So, here is a ton of pictures (and few words) of the kids in 2016.





















In the above set, you can see that our family is a big believer in pretend play, and costumes are awesome! Also, the kids started taking skating lessons towards getting to play roller hockey at some point.

 Grace with one of my childhood dolls.

 He put it on himself.
 Remington wanted Hulk cupcakes... but I didn't want to use dye, so I made spinach cupcakes with blueberry frosting.



 I have glasses now. It's like the world is in high definition, it is really awesome!
 My kids are such hams.
 At Knott's Berry Farm for their Ducks Day!




 Like Father like son, fixing the table together.
 Grace learning to hammer.
He even got to use the real one!
 Sigh, am I the only one who likes smiling for pictures?

 Grace climbed the rock!



These are their hide and seek spots. Can you find the kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment