Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My two year old letter to Remington

I wrote this in his baby book, but decided to write it here as well, so that even if something happens to the book someday, it will still be safe.

I want you to be independent and I admire your willingness to fight for it, though it sure makes you a handful at times. I love your passion for sports and your great imagination too. But I think my favorite moments are the glimpses of baby still lingering, like when you cuddle up with me to read a book, give me a hug, play with my moles ( as much as it bugs me) and say,"Hi, momma ."

I am so torn between looking forward with you to the things you want to do, like go to preschool and be on sports teams, and trying desperately to hold onto this time that I get to be with you for most of the day and share in your fun and games. 

I loved you when you were little, and I'll love you as you grow. 

Love, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment