Thursday, May 23, 2013

First Steps!

Grace's unofficial first steps may or may not have occurred on Tuesday, when my mom was babysitting Grace. She said she saw it, but since Blake and I could not repeat it, we were a bit dubious of if it was a case of grandma pride or actual ability.

Today, at my mom's house again, I was there to witness her successfully stand up and take a step or two before falling, and I told Blake. Again, not being witness to it, he now was the dubious one and the video I took of one of those occurrences at my mom's house that I actually got on camera really did look more like "falling with style."

But when Blake got home today, she was able to prove again that she can take a few wobbly steps towards something she wants, and on the second or third time going back and forth between us, I got it on video for any other doubters :-D to see.

So... not the first steps, but the first day that mom and dad saw her steps, is preserved and shown below:


1 comment: