Saturday, July 16, 2011

Belated Post- Fourth of July

For the last few years, Blake and I have hosted the Fourth of July party at our house, and we love it! Like Thanksgiving, it is nice to just have everyone come to us instead of us having to worry about us deciding where to go. Also, even though my parents' house has fireworks allowed, we think that our neighborhood offers something even better with fireworks in the sky from a place about a five minute walk from our house. Not to mention, that there is a school with a large field that makes a great viewing spot.

Extra fun that day was that my good friends from High School, Erin and Chris and their two little ones Elaynea and Jeremiah were able to join us this year. SO CUTE!

Here are some pictures of that fun day, with occasional captions:



Also, here is a video I took of Elaynea, not perfect, but I think it is cute:

No comments:

Post a Comment