Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bathroom Remodel... Part Two



So... after months... and months... of not posting, here is a new year, and I want to get better at chronicling my life... because I should. I don't want to look back on my twenties and have NO idea what went on during this time.

First things first, we did get the bathroom done. It was done by Thanksgiving 09, which was our goal. I really like how it turned out, and it feels like there is tons more space in it, which was our goal.

I LOVE the furniture we found for the corner. Its big enough to fit what I wanted on/in it, but still small enough that it feels big.

The toilet is a special water saving toilet, which scared me at first, but it works great! We are actually planning on putting another one of the same toilets in our master bathroom upstairs.

The mirror was a great find. I was looking at "shopping" websites all over the internet, but was not finding the large oval wood mirror that I was looking for. I ended up going to ebay and buying this antique one, and I couldn't be happier.

Although I don't love WHY we had to remodel this bathroom, I am really excited that it finally got done, and better than we imagined. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment