Friday, March 20, 2015

Recent Happenings

I have 15 minutes before I have to pick up Grace from preschool, but I know it has been forever since I posted a blog. 

There have been two races for me, both in tutus, one was a costume contest, which I didn't win but was proud of my Irish step dancer try.


The kids are cute as always, and remington is talking up a storm and we were told was "definitely advanced" according to the dr., with his 60-70 plus words he knows and his numerous two word phrases- like "no way" and "hockey game". 

Grace is doing great at preschool and loves to do creative play at home, like making us pretend blueberry cheese to try. 

Last picture is of a ducks jersey with a bell costume and heels :)

Life is good, but busy and full, and most of my spare moments of 2015 have been spent exercising, or working on putting 2014's pictures in a photo book... Perhaps I'll finish by the end of the year. 

Now I've got 7 minutes to add pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment